5 Instructional Models Review
- Gain attention, inform learner of objectives, prior learning, present content, provide guidance, practice, provide feedback, assess performance, enhance retention and transfer to the job.
- Who was one of the creators of the Backward Design?
- What do you think of first when using the Backward Design?
- First step of the Addie Model
- Second step of the Addie Model
- Third step of the Addie Model
- Fourth step of the Addie Model
- Fifth step of the Addie Model
- Which state was the Addie Model created in?
- What instructional model was used by the military?
- Merrills instructional model solves what kind of problems?
- What is David Merrill a specialist in?
- Gagnes model was pioneered during ___________.
- Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, evaluation.
- Who is the educational theorist behind Blooms Taxonomy?
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com