- something, especially a bus, that has two floors or levels.
- the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind.
- a Muslim place of worship.
- a short journey or trip.
- a mound of sand formed by the wind.
- a very tall, habitable building
- a person walking rather than travelling in a vehicle.
- unusual; not typical.
- appropriate for a particular person, purpose, or situation.
- the basic monetary unit of Morocco and the United Arab Emirates.
- evoking admiration through size, quality, or skill.
- a group or system of interconnected people or things.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com