Hand Hygiene and Infection Control
- The process by which pathogens move from reservoir to host is referred to as the method of ___.
- A liquid, gel or foam formulation of alcohol
- Any host or substance where a pathogen can replicate.
- Any specialized clothing or safety items (i.e. masks, gloves, gowns) worn by individuals for protection against transmissible pathogens.
- Gown and gloves are used for this precaution.
- Healthcare Acquired Infections are not only costly to the healthcare system but pose major health risks to patients, which can lead to ___.
- Gown, gloves, and a N95 respirator is required for this precaution
- One most frequently missed area of the hands
- Goal of the hand hygiene program is to reduce the transmission of ___.
- You are required to perform hand hygiene before and after you wear these.
- The portal of ___ refers to how pathogens "get in."
- Any "germ" or pathogen is refereed to as an infectious ___.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com