Light. Find the different terms related to light.
- does not give off its own light
- when light bounces off the object.
- the number of waves that pass a certain point every second.
- the distance between two crests of a wave.
- to bend light.
- a block of glass or perspex that can split white light into the different colours of the visible spectrum.
- gives off its own light
- an object that allows only part of the light to pass through it, but not enough for us to see clearly.
- light can pass through it.
- light cannot pass through it.
- when light travels into the object.
- when light travels through an object.
- to split white light into different colours
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com