- Eight letter word for "pastor".
- "God with us"
- To skip, overlook or disregard. Also a festival celebrated in March or April.
- I join multiple to make one. Consider this a tip-off.
- King. Slayer of beasts and giants.
- Not this one, but the other. He thought he was doing the right thing, but was really going against God.
- Neither one end or the other, but something very close to the other.
- Not a cargo ship, nor a battle ship, but a _______.
- Sual was on the road to ________.
- One of the nine fruits of the Spirit.
- A source of light and a key feature of the Statue of Liberty.
- "In the beginning was the ____, and the ____ was with God, and the ____ was God."
- You may call me a beast, but like any other creature, I would like a bed to ____.
- "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a ________ people..."
- There are a few of these in many plays, but in the Bible there is only one.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com