Ch 39: The Rise of Conservatism
- a disadvantage or handicap, especially one imposed or recognized by the law (plural).
- The intent of this program was to develop a sophisticated anti-ballistic missile system in order to prevent missile attacks from other countries, specifically the Soviet Union.
- (in the former Soviet Union) the policy or practice of more open consultative government and wider dissemination of information, initiated by leader Mikhail Gorbachev from 1985.
- (in the former Soviet Union) the policy or practice of restructuring or reforming the economic and political system.
- agreeing with or consenting to a statement or request.
- an independent person or body.
- relating to society or its organization
- the economic policies of the former US president Ronald Reagan, associated especially with the reduction of taxes and the promotion of unrestricted free-market activity.
- a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.
- relating to or characteristic of soldiers or armed forces.
- a competition between nations for superiority in the development and accumulation of weapons, especially between the US and the former Soviet Union during the Cold War.
- strategic defense initiative
- first day of the week
- germanys capital
- Is it wet?
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com