Constructions and Loci
- two lines meeting at 90 degrees.
- what all drawings should be done in.
- a set of points meeting a set condition.
- the space between where two lines meet
- triangle with same sides and angles
- an area in which something is located.
- an instrument to draw a straight line.
- two lines which will never meet.
- the same distance apart.
- to cut something exactly in half.
- equipment used to draw circles.
- a ratio of length from drawing to real life
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com