Station Eleven, Seminar #1
- The comic book series that Miranda Carroll created. It is Miranda’s constant in life.
- Intense, ruthless, and hard-fought.
- A widespread occurrence of an infectious disease in a community at a particular time.
- Like a cavern in size, shape, or atmosphere.
- Not permanent.
- Permitting light to pass through but diffusing it so that persons, objects, etc., on the opposite side are not clearly visible
- A survey or review of a past course of events or period of time.
- To drink.
- Prevalent over a whole country or the world.
- A split or division between strongly opposed sections or parties, caused by differences in opinion or belief.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com