Accounting - Chapter 10
- A special journal used to record only cash receipt transactions.
- A form prepared by the vendor showing the amount deducted for returns and allowances.
- An occasion when something is sold and payment is made immediately
- A percentage of sales paid by the customers imposed by some states and some cities
- A special journal used to record only sales of merchandise on account
- A sale in which a credit card is used for the total amount of the sale at the time of the transaction.
- The merchant calculates the amount owed by the customer, indicates that amount, may prepare an invoice for the customer, and indicates the options for the customer to make payment.
- The report that summarizes the cash and credit card sales of a point-of-sale terminal.
- A report of credit card sales produced by a point-of-sale terminal.
- The process of preparing a batch report of credit card sales from a point-of-sale terminal.
- A reduction in the price of a product or service that is offered by the seller, in exchange for early payment by the buyer.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com