Respiratory System Homework
- responsible for helping the body breathe
- The ______ protects the lungs from damage.
- organs in the body that get oxygen from the air we breathe
- also called the windpipe, it filters the air we breathe
- the main muscle used when breathing, located at the bottom of the lungs
- the respiratory system delivers ______ to the body
- the respiratory system takes ______ ________ away from the body
- Air comes in the body through the ______.
- The best way to keep your lungs healthy.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com