- Overexertion can be an _____ problem. The costs to treat sprains and strains are rising and exceed the average of all cases
- overexertion is a serious problem and can lead to ____ back pain
- limit the amount of _____ you carry, and get help to carry heavy, bulky or large loads
- Receive proper training to safely _____ tools and equipment
- Begin each ____ with light warm-up exercises and stretching
- The most common overexertion injuries are strains and sprains, especially of the lower _____
- At _____, report any discomfort or injury experienced
- To protect your back, use ____ lifting techniques such as lifting with your legs and not your back.
- Take short ____ in between strenuous activities - it is important for recovery
- keep the load being lifted close to the body and make sure your _____ is solid.
- Overexertion injuries can result from a variety of different activities. However, more than _____ result when lifting objects
- Overexertion is a non-impact _____ resulting from excessive physical effort in activities such as lifting, lowering, pulling, pushing, turning, holding, and carrying
- Some of the common failures are lifting a load that is too heavy, too ____ or contains a load that shifts
- Males are ____ likely than females to experience an injury from overexertion
- Keep tools and equipment in good working condition so they require less ____ to use.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com