Kulang Ako Kung Wala Ka
- A disorder that have symptoms that often have short stature and webbed necks.
- These are the building blocks of heredity.
- This is done to identify genetic disorders.
- A genetic disorder that ages the body rapidly.
- These are threadlike structured nucleic acids and protein found in the nucleus of living cells that carry genetic information.
- The complete set of chromosomes in a species or in an individual organism.
- A genetic disorder that affects melanin production.
- Infants who have this disorder have a 90% chance of not surviving their first year.
- A disease caused by a change in the DNA sequence whether partially or whole.
- This is also known as Trisomy 21.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com