- a water current that travels near and parallel to the shoreline.
- a location rise in sea level near the shore that is caused by strong winds by the storm such as those by a hurricane.
- a movement of ocean water that follows a regular pattern.
- a horizontal movement of ocean water that is caused by wind and that occurs at or near the ocean’s surface.
- the apparent curving of the path of a moving object from an otherwise straight path due to the earth’s rotation.
- a stream-like movement of ocean water far below the surface.
- the movement of deep, cold, and natural rich water to the surface.
- a change in the surface temperatures in the Pacific Ocean that produces a warm current.
- a subsurface current that is near shore and that pulls objects out to sea.
- the bubbles on the crest of a breaking wave.
- one of a group of long ocean waves that have steadily traveled a great distance from their point of generation.
- hard to rhyme
- on top
- summer treat
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com
- 9. longshorecurrent
- 13. stormsurge
- b1. oceancurrent
- 2. surfacecurrent
- 3. corioliseffec
- 4. deepcurrent
- 5. upwelling
- 6. elnino
- 8. undertow
- 10. crest
- 11. swell