- When you change the vehicle on a reservation that has already started, the "Cancel/Swap at _____" PR will not preserve the original price. Only use when nothing is wrong.
- If a member wishes to have his/her thoughts or suggestions documented, we can enter a "Member _____" PR.
- When a member reports a cleanliness issue that is not related to pet hair or smoking, we use a _____ cleanliness PR.
- If a member reports minor damage and is comfortable _____ the car, make a damage PR but do not block the car.
- When _____ a member, you will be prompted to make or re-categorize a PR. MSC should always do this to any member whom he/she displaces for a reservation coming up within three hours.
- If a member is more than two hours late, this is known as a potential _____. A PR is only necessary if you cannot reach the late member and extend.
- Use an accident PR to document details of an accident of any damage that occurred _____ a trip. Police MUST be called if the accident involved another person.
- If a member is unable to access or _____ at car, be sure to perform all troubleshooting BEFORE blocking the car.
- Whether it is for member request or group request, always make an account note when setting an account to _____ at the end of the month.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com