- manufacturing and packing system.
- is the digestive enzymes in a cell.
- gel like substance that fills the cells with living organisms.
- helps move the liquids and material
- provide a structure for the body, take nutrients from food and turns it in to energy.
- helps in there on way contributes by helping the cell function.
- has membrane-bond nucleus, also has many more membrane-bond organelles.
- cells with genetic material and cell chemicals in the cell wall.
- the power house of the cell.
- protect the cell from its surrounding.
- to give the cell strength.
- contains the most of the cells genetic material.
- makes protein for the cell.
- absorbs sunlight and found only in sun light.
- packaging and process proteins.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com