- Camouflage; makes an organism difficult to spot.
- specific characteristic of an individual
- Animal hunted or caught for food
- inherited characteristic that increases an organism's chance of survival
- sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait
- A trace of an ancient organism that has been preserved in rock.
- any of numerous small songbirds with short stout bills adapted for crushing seeds
- single-celled organisms that lack a nucleus; prokaryotes
- A unicellular organism that lacks a nucleus and membrane bound organelles
- A form of asexual reproduction in single-celled organisms by which one cell divides into two cells of the same size
- A temporary union of two organisms for the purpose of DNA transfer.
- A chemical secreted by a living organism that kills or reduces the reproduction rate of other organisms
- Any difference between individuals of the same species.
- an animal that naturally preys on others.
- to develop gradually
- Change over time
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com