Math Vocabulary Crossword Puzzle
- A mathematical operation performed on a pair of numbers in order to derive a third number called a product.
- An integer is a whole number (not a fraction) that can be positive, negative, or zero.
- To solve an equation
- Finding the total, or sum, by combining two or more numbers.
- The operation or process of finding the difference between two numbers or quantities, denoted by a minus sign (−).
- Division is splitting into equal parts or groups.
- The answer after we divide one number by another.
- The result of multiplying
- Brackets around numbers
- To switch the numbers in a different order.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com