Alien and Sedition Acts
- Group that wanted a government for the people.
- Any citizen from a foreign country that posed a threat would be found guilty, and be deported.
- European country that attacked US ships, because they were upset with America.
- A group that believed in a strong central government.
- Second President of the US and the person who passed the Alien and Sedition Acts.
- Bills passed to prevent immigrants from coming to America.
- Act passed that prevented attacks on the government, or people would be prosecuted.
- The Sedition Act violated this amendment in the Bill of Rights.
- Made it harder for immigrants to become US citizens; it went from 5 to 14 years to become a citizen.
- Third President of the US, and voided the Alien and Sedition Acts.
- Target of the Alien Act.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com