- Is the series of steps that help you identify and evaluate choices.
- Is your basic outlook on life.
- Groups of similar occupations and industries.
- a subject and gather information about it.
- Involves following someone for a few days on the job.
- A temporary paid or unpaid position that involves direct work experience in a career field.
- Working without pay.
- A learning method in which students learn and develop through thoughtfully organized service to the community.
- A choice you make about what action to take.
- Is something that stands in your way.
- Your decision is its result or effect.
- Is being or willing to change in order to suit different conditions.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com
- research investigate