- to simplify an expression or to add or subtract polynomials
- Give shares of (something); deal out
- a mathematical expression or function so related to another that their product is one; the quantity obtained by dividing the number one by a given quantity.
- produced from or related to something else by a process of inversion.
- make (something) simpler or easier to do or understand.
- a numerical or constant quantity placed before and multiplying the variable in an algebraic expression
- a quantity or parameter that does not change its value whatever the value of the variables, under a given set of conditio
- greater than any assignable quantity or countable number.
- there is no answer to the equation
- how much of something
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com