- A mathematical process used to simplify an expression or to add or subtract polynomials.
- Give shares of (something); deal out
- given, felt, or done in return
- opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or effect.
- make (something) simpler or easier to do or understand
- a numerical or constant quantity placed before and multiplying the variable in an algebraic expression (e.g., 4 in 4x y).
- occurring continuously over a period of time
- Any value for the variable would make the equation true.
- there is no answer to the equation
- the amount or number of a material or immaterial thing not usually estimated by spatial measurement.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com