Math 20 terms
- we add all the terms that are alike and simplify them or “combine” then to make the equation smaller
- let’s us get rid of parentheses by bringing a multiplication from outside to inside a parenthesis.
- a reciprocal of a fraction turned upside down.
- the opposite of the operations.
- reduce a problem
- a numerical or constant quantity placed before and multiplying the variable in an algebraic expression
- a special number that is "significantly interesting in some way
- A concept describing something without any bound or larger than any natural number.
- mean that there is no answer to the equation
- Represents the completeness of any problem.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com