Economics vocab part 2
- The major development of an increasingly diverse global economy
- Things you don't need.
- A person that takes a risk to produce a product to earn a profit.
- When you are not able to purchase all goods that you want at the same time.
- Will distribute resources to consumers in the most effective and efficient way.
- The desire of a good or service from a consumer.
- Things you need to survive.
- The amount of money a producer gets minus expenses and labor cost.
- Materials you need to produce goods or services.
- Government control or rule over the economy.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com