math crossword puzzle
- Like terms are terms with exactly the same variable factors.
- Give shares of (something); deal out.
- Given, felt, or done in return.
- Opposite or contrary in position, direction, order, or effect.
- Make it the lowest it can go and still be a whole number
- A numerical or constant quantity placed before and multiplying the variable in an algebraic expression
- In mathematics, the adjective constant means non-varying.
- An equation simple type called a linear equation in one variable.
- No solution would mean that there is no answer to the equation.
- The amount or number of a material or immaterial thing not usually estimated by spatial measurement.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com