Unit 4 Review!
- all organisms do this. It is like the opposite of photosynthesis
- This consumer typically eats primary consumers
- This is a large geographical region with common climate and soil type
- This is what you need to do work!
- A rule that describes how much energy goes to the next step in a food chain
- The type of consumer that eats producers
- An organism that has the ability to produce its own food
- These organisms include fungi, worms, and bacteria
- This is the name for the recycling of nitrogen in nature
- Because of this recycling process, it is why some scientists claim we are made of dinosaur pee
- This is a process that produces Oxygen and glucose
- This follows what organisms eat each other in a straight chain
- This is like a food chain, but is much more complex
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com