The Book Thief Crossword Puzzle
- What book is blue and red, representing someone being stable and resistant against the determined aggressors?
- What book was ironically calming, despite its topic?
- The ____ represents Dachau
- The ____ represent the Jews "crashing" and dying against the strong "currents" of the Nazi Regime
- Liesel giving Rudy a suit represents Liesel seeing Rudy as more _____
- Both times Hans served in a war, he has felt responsible for
- Hans' silver eyes represent his _____ nature
- Mein Kampf being visible through the Standover an shows that, despite Max finding safety, _____ are still looking for him
- After calling Ilsa out on her excessive grieving for her son, Liesel feels like she stole Ilsa's ______
- Max's basement boxing matches represent his fight against _____
- Symbol of hope and peace
- What does the Gravedigger's handbook act as for Liesel?
- The seventh side of the die represents incoming _____
- The accordion covering the Nazi flag is symbolic because the accordion is great at _____ the struggles of Nazi Germany
- Max painting over Mein-Kampf represents him _____ his own story away from the struggles of Nazi Germany
- Werner's ghost stopped haunting Liesel because she finally made _____ with Ilsa
- Hans is compelled to help Max because Erik, Max's dad ___ ___ ___
- The______symbolizes the place where souls go
- For Liesel, Max acts as a replacement for _____
- Michael Holtzapfel is guilty for
- Rosa holding on to the accordion while Hans is at war shows her holding on to ____
- Whenever Hans is depressed, his eyes are _____
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com