Unit 6 Terms
- breeding of plants and animals to produce desirable traits.
- as a whole
- a change or the process of change by which an organism
- population genetics for the number of copies of a particular allele divided by the number of copies of all alleles
- Genetic drift resulting from the reduction of a population
- occurs when two or more species reciprocally affect each other's evolution.
- the theory of universal common descent proposes that all organisms on Earth are descended from a common ancestor or ancestral gene pool.
- gradual change in the characteristics of a population of animals or plants over successive generations
- end of an organism or normally a species.
- loss of genetic variation that occurs when a new population
- change that occurs in the DNA sequence that isn't caught by enzymes
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com