Reform, Urbanization, and Industrialization
- the development of industries in a country or region on a wide scale.
- lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.
- having a great deal of money or assets; wealthy.
- a building or group of buildings where goods are manufactured or assembled chiefly by machine.
- make changes in (something, typically a social, political, or economic institution or practice) in order to improve it.
- the process of making an area more urban.
- the action of coming to live permanently in a foreign country.
- a room or a set of rooms forming a separate residence within a house or block of apartments.
- a political movement campaigning to improve the rights and conditions of working people.
- all the inhabitants of a particular town, area, or country.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com