Mod 12 Choice board/Crosswords
- An "input" value of a function. The independent variable is shown on the horizontal axis. (X)
- The point where the axes intersect.
- The horizontal line on the coordinate plane.
- First number in the ordered pair.
- What two number lines are called. (X and Y)
- The number next to a variable that tells how many of that variable there are.
- Specific number whose value does not change.
- It is formed when two number lines intersect at right angles.
- The numbers in an ordered pair.
- The "output" value of a function. The dependent variable is shown on the vertical axis. (Y)
- A mathematical statement that two expressions are equal.
- A pair of numbers that gives the location of a point on a coordinate plane.
- Letter or symbol used to represent an unknown or unspecified number. The value of a variable may change.
- The vertical line on the coordinate plane.
- Second number in the ordered pair.
For more free tools visit http://edtools.mankindforward.com